Personal Health Clinic
DO YOU KNOW YOUR STI STATUS?
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
All services are CONFIDENTIAL and available for insured and uninsured men, women and teens.
- Birth Control
- Pregnancy testing and referral
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) testing and treatment
- HIV testing and risk assessment counseling, including Rapid HIV testing
- Sexual health education and counseling
- Immunization assessment and administration
- Condoms (male and female)
- Diagnosis and treatment of scabies
- Preventative screenings (Pap smears, clinical breast exams for Family Planning clients)
- Preventative screenings for men that includes colorectal screening, prostate exams (if indicated) and referrals if needed
- Hepatitis C testing and risk assessment, including Rapid HCV testing
- Urine: Chlamydia, Gonorrhea
- Blood: Syphilis, HIV
- Swab: Trichomoniasis (Trich), Herpes, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Bacterial Vaginosis (BV)
- Rapid Tests: HIV, Hep C, BV, Trich
Services provided on a sliding fee scale based on income. Insurances accepted.
The Health Department accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover (both credit and debit). If you choose to complete your transaction using a credit or debit card, a base fee of $3.95 or 2.5% convenience fee, whichever is greater, will be added to your total. The total, including the fee, can be provided upon request before payment is made.
10:00 AM - 6:30 PM Mondays; Tuesday through Friday 8:00AM – 4:30PM (Call for an Appointment)
Walk-ins accommodated as schedule allows