SCCHD COVID-19 Hotline: (810) 966-4163
SCCHD COVID-19 Email: email@example.com
MDHHS COVID-19 Hotline: (888) 535-6136
MDHHS COVID-19 Email: COVID19@michigan.gov
St. Clair County is currently at a "medium" COVID-19 community level (7/1/2022).
In communities like ours with a Medium COVID-19 Community Level, the CDC recommends:
- Stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccines and boosters
- Get tested if you have symptoms
- Wear a mask if you have symptoms, a positive test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19
- Wear a mask on public transportation
- Maintain improved ventilation throughout indoor spaces when possible
- Follow CDC recommendations for isolation and quarantine
- If you are immunocompromised or high risk for severe disease
- Have a plan for rapid testing if needed (e.g. having home tests or access to testing)
- Talk to your healthcare provider about whether you are a candidate for treatments like oral antivirals, PrEP, and monoclonal antibodies
At all Community Levels, people can wear a mask based on personal preference, informed by personal level of risk.
To stay updated on the latest COVID-19 information in St. Clair County, follow us on social media @scchdmi.