Community Health Education & Outreach
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
All St. Clair County community members, schools, businesses and organizations.
Health Education is dedicated to supporting the health, safety and well-being of all community members, schools, businesses and organizations. Various strategies are used to assess, inform, protect and educate the public about current health issues:
- Educational programming, presentations, trainings – including:
- Community assessments, screenings, surveys
- Consultation, technical assistance and support for community partners, coalitions and advisory boards, such as:
- Reproductive Health Advisory Boards
- Community Service Coordinating Body Workgroups
- Suicide prevention
- Blue Water Immunization Partnership (BWIP)
- Communications, media releases, notifications and warnings
- Social media and web page postings and updates
- Development of educational materials
Many programs and presentations are available for young or older students, adults, parents, caregivers and/or employee, professional and community groups.
Need health insurance or other resources? Outreach can help.
Call for more information.
10:00 AM - 6:30 PM Monday
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM Tuesday through Friday
Extended hours upon request