The Custodial Parent (CP) can request enforcement any time the Non Custodial Parent (NCP) is delinquent in current support payments, or has excessive arrearages. All requests must be submitted in writing. Upon receipt of a written request for enforcement, one of the following enforcement methods might be used:

Friend of Court Status: 

Not working? Refresh page.