The Court accepts payments online using Visa, MasterCard or Discover.

If you have a civil judgement, do not make payment(s) to the Court. You must call the plaintiff/attorney on your case.

Fines and Costs:

For past due, suspended FAC/FCJ citations or for Probation Department payments: you must call the Court to obtain the exact amount needed to clear your past due, suspended or probation matters.

Let us know how we are doing. Public Satisfaction Survey