To change personal, or employment information, please print, complete, sign and submit the Change of Address form to:

Friend of the Court
201 McMorran, Suite 1600
Port Huron, MI 48060

You may also Fax: (810) 985-2180

Or Email: Friend of Court

Please include your full name and the other parties' full name when submitting an email. Emails submitted to this address may take 48 business hours to receive a response. Please be aware that any email sent to Friend of Court is not encrypted.